Rosemary

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I was asked for an update of my rosemary...well, here it is.
imagejpg1_zpsda0a2766.jpg

imagejpg2_zps1fa31e3b.jpg

imagejpg3_zps46c979f4.jpg

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Whoa. Time for some rosemary chicken. That's a good amount of growth. Looking healthy.

Do the brown leaves fall off easily?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Whoa. Time for some rosemary chicken. That's a good amount of growth. Looking healthy.

Do the brown leaves fall off easily?

I still have a bit of brown leaves that it came with. I think from their watering it and wrapping the base prior to shipping brought on the brown tips that finished turning the entire leaf brown and then dropping off. I've left them fall off on their own accord. They do over time. Though I have a few that I am still waiting to fall off. But it's increased growth while in my care. (No plans on using it for dinner though.) So the few brown leaves aren't bothersome to me. Figured let it happen in it's own time. Though I imagine one could pull them off.

Now that I showed you mine...can I see your rosemary?

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I've been restraining myself from making certain types of remarks here on BNut based off the comments of others.;) I think people set themselves up well, but...I'm trying to be good.

Yes. I'll get a photo later when at home.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I've been restraining myself from making certain types of remarks here on BNut based off the comments of others.;) I think people set themselves up well, but...I'm trying to be good.

Yes. I'll get a photo later when at home.

:eek: I call that...pulling ones self out of the gutter. When one doesn't remark. Lol but...sometimes I do chuckle and move on.

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Mine's not grown as much as yours probably because of the stress it's been through. Still it's green and getting by at the moment.

Attachments

• DSC01092.jpg
    DSC01092.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom